Thursday, June 27, 2013

Not all diet plans are created equal!

What amazes me is the extent to which people will go to lose weight, adopting every crazy fad diet they've ever heard from friends, social media or random ads. Being a fairly logical person I fortunately never bought into any of them. To me it never made sense to adopt a diet that you couldn't sustain to keep the weight off.

That's why when I decided I wanted to lose weight I chose BodyKey by Nutrilite™. Not only do I get to know specifically how my DNA affects my weight and the exercise intensity I should follow, but I also learn how to prepare great recipes that fit into that plan. I am excited that this is a lifetime change of eating choices that I can stick with for life.




I thought this was an interesting article on "The seven worst diets".




0 comments :